- API design of both Exchange and OTC parts on OTCBTC
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable API for mobile clients
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Experience of Rails development for at least 3 years
- Proficient in Rails framework
- Proficient in Ruby object-oriented programming
- Experience of releasing at least 3 versions of API and 30 endpoints of a project
- Experience of over 1 million API daily access
- Familiar with Integration Test
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Experience of the maintenance of mobile app API(both android and iOS) and how to adopt version control during releasing circle
- Ability to design secured API with high maintainbility
- Ability to adjust and test the performance of API
- Write well-document code.
- Fast turnaround according to business demand with clean code
- Ability to set reasonable coding guidelines based on the purpose of team and project
Related tech stack:
- OTCBTC’s API is for mobile access, and has two clients for iOS and Android by the difference of release cycle.
- Token merchants need API in OTCBTC’s OTC secion.
- High Frequency Traders need API in OTCBTC’s Exchange area.
- Arbitragers need API for Arbitrage.
- OTCBTC has partial API with newly formed structure, which needs senior developers to make it cleaner, better maintained and more efficient.
- We have no PM or we are all PM, knowing the tradoff and can build products that can balance business needs with the best solutionsalso functions as Product Managers, as we believe developers who really love their products are capable of balancing business.
- We have 3+ open positions.
This position need talent with at least 3 years Rails development experience.
We have very clean but complicated code. Our performance is good, but traffic is also very high. Very challening job but also has a lot of fun, welcome to join us.